Tuesday 13 October 2020

Saga Roman Warband

 

Finished my Italian allies that I will be using as my Roman warband. This is seven points, and I plan on using 4 units of 8 warriors, then not sure whether to use 2 points of hearthguard as a single unit or two units, or to replace one of the hearthguard points with a point of Velites. I will probably paint up a point of cavalry, too, in case I need a bit more range.

On Sunday I'm planning to field a Tribune instead of a Consul and an eight man unit of Hearthguard, so hopefully the extra 'We Obey' will make up for the lost saga dice. The warband is a bit static and the Romans don't have great defence against shooting, so I feel like I'll need to bring in some lighter troops. But on Sunday I'm playing against Graeculi so I can probably get away with being a bit slow.







No comments:

Post a Comment