Saturday 17 May 2014

TWITCH: Preparations for Global Domination

Haven't had time to do much in the past few weeks, except buy more stuff I don't have time to paint. I thought I'd make a TWITCH (The Worldwide Insurgency That Could Happen) base with a big boat and a load of equipment. Most of this stuff is from Crooked Dice and Ainsty. The plastic boat cabin I got ready-built off ebay (the bloke is still selling them). It's a bit large-scale but I think I will be able to make it feel a bit smaller when I build the hull.

Then we have a helicopter, hovercrafts, mysterious cylinders, and other bits and pieces that no serious, self-respecting, megalomaniacal villain would be without.




3 comments:

  1. Very impressive what about the minions in color coded jumpsuits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorted. The evil supervillain used to work saturdays at B&Q so everything will be coordinated in shades of Lavender Dream and Dusky Haze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the supervillian has a suitable name like McSweets.

    ReplyDelete