Sunday 9 July 2017

Airborne and Tank Killers



I made a couple of different units to bring some variety to our Spear and Sword Fantasy games. The masses of well-disciplined, armoured cavalry are a bit of a headache for the Goblins, so I decided to make a couple of units of squigs specifically to damage the Bret Knights. I gave them Powerful Blow to counteract the Knights' armour, and Frenzy to cancel out their Impact ability, and I made them Expendable, because they are. A bit cheesy, but the Goblins need the help.

Squigs, Beasts, Disc 4, Str 3, Powerful Blow, Frenzy, Expendable, AV 1, Points 42.



And for the Brets, to use up a similar number of points, I made this unit of Pegasus Riders. I gave them everything, just to use the points, but they ended up a pretty powerful unit, for Light Horse.

Pegasus Riders, Lt Horse, Disc 3, Str 2, Impact, Steadfast, Flight, Armoured, AV 3, Points 72.


No comments:

Post a Comment